Reply To: Pricing levels for design proposals

By Mike Carter

Home Forums Pricing levels for design proposals Reply To: Pricing levels for design proposals

Mike Carter
Participant

Good on you. hope it works out well. I was going to suggest its on the same lines as what Blue Turtle Consulting propose but I see Enoch has in fact referred to what Ian and Alexandra teach in their seminars as well. I’ve done these and they are really good. I note the reference is to focus on the benefits and not on the facts – its one thing I have not been able to shake so my 3 tiered proposals to date have not worked. Maybe its time to revisit – focus on the benefits and emotions and then leave the fact “ie all the bits each service excluded and includes” as an appendix for referral at the end after all the other contractual stuff.
I haven’t been able to break the kiwi psyche based on generations of pioneer DIY’ers who achieve amazing things on the smell of an oily rag and who are reluctant in paying top $ for added benefit. Seems to be a cultural thing whereby essentials are required and everything else is done on the wing. It is changing slowly as people value time more.