Home Forums LCC

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrew Mikhael
      Participant

I got my first LCC today from someone who was referred by an old client for something I’d have done for free in the past. Paid as soon as I sent the invoice!

String Nikolic
      Participant

Congratulations Andrew!

Michelle Slinger
      Participant

Well Done. Sometimes casting your bread on the water does pay off.

Pavan Kakade
      Participant

Good ,Congrats…

Greg Mix
      Participant

After spending over six hours of code research and a site visit I was driving home again at 11:00 pm empty handed. No Mas!

I started this practice about twenty years ago for $400.00 per visit. Half paid with without complaint and the chiselers went away.

One told my partner that the other six architects didn’t charge her!

Ask and Ye shall receive!

Richard Petrie
      Keymaster

does nt that feel sooooo much better, you deserve to be paid for your knowledge

Tyrone Yang
      Participant

Congratulations, Andrew!

Andrew Mikhael
      Participant

You forget how easily some of this stuff comes to you, but it might as well be rocket science to those who are not architects. It was well worth the money he paid and quick income for me.

Richard Petrie
      Keymaster

well done. And many more

Darryl Mackenzie
      Participant

You are right Andrew Mikhael. We are the experts in our field , that is worth money …

Jane Frederick
      Participant

I did too, went out and looked at a house that a potential client was thinking of buying. The house was a nightmare on a fantastic lot. The real estate agent said the house could probably be fixed for an amount that wouldn’t cover the door and window package. I charged him hourly and he paid by return mail.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.