I am focusing my marketing on baby boomers approaching the issues of the best living situations for retirement , second careers, etc. I am putting an ad in a country club magazine. Here are 2 verions

By Colin Healy

Home Forums Marketing I am focusing my marketing on baby boomers approaching the issues of the best living situations for retirement , second careers, etc. I am putting an ad in a country club magazine. Here are 2 verions

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Colin Healy
      Participant

I am focusing my marketing on baby boomers approaching the issues of the best living situations for retirement , second careers, etc. I am putting an ad in a country club magazine.

Here are 2 versions:

@Colin Healy Design ProofSheet-revise2.pdf
        @Colin Healy Design ProofSheet.pdf

Peter Twohy
        Participant

Hey Colin, I tried to look at the 2 options and could not. Maybe re-link the 2 PDF files. Or maybe it’s just me.

Eric Bobrow
          Participant

Colin, can you upload those to Dropbox and share the link here? Then we can review them. That would be great, I’d like to see them.

Peter Twohy
            Participant

Colin Healy have you re-posted the ads, I would love to see them?

Colin Healy
              Participant

Peter,

They are still in re design. Will post when I finalize them.

Peter Twohy
                Participant

Hey Colin Healy, just a suggestion – maybe not a good one, but we are here to critique the initial design to broaden your view of your ad/my monkey’s fist/anything really. This in theory will give you more options to consider for the final design and should make that final design better. Obviously, if you want to wait for the final, wait. We will learn and benefit, but you may not.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.